It is an easy-to-use converter to help you convert from most popular formats both video and audio, like AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, WMA, WMV, etc., to audio format like M4A, AIFF, FLAC, WAV, WMA and so on.
Input File Formats:
- Common input video formats: FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, MP4, AVI, WMV, DivX, and many others.
- Common audio formats: MP3, M4A, MP2, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, AC3, AU.
Output File Formats:
- MP3,M4A, AIFF, AAC,FLAC, APE, WAV, WMA, etc.
Drag and drop from Finder, to make it easy to use.
- Play any of file you add to the converting queue.
- Seek in the file freely using the slider bar.
- Uniquely support converting multi-channel audios, like aac, ac3, wav, dts, wma.
- Automatically import converted audio to iTunes.
- Convert audio files to mp3, aac, m4a, Apple lossless, aiff.
- Extract audios from videos such as flv, mp4, mov, etc..
- Set Audio codec, Audio bitrate, Audio channels, Audio samplerate.
- Easy to use drag and drop interaction.
1. Why 64 bit is better?
Most computer is 64 bit now. It can perform better in calculating large numbers. It can really speed up mathematical operation which will help our converting.
2. Why sometimes the default output path change to "~/Music"?
Because of the sandbox?the app can only access "~/Music" path and its sub path. If you choose another output path, it will reset to "~/Music" when you restart the app.
3. Why I must choose the image file(ape, flac and so on) with cue file together?
As you know, cue file is just a text file that only contain the information of the image file. If you just choose the cue file, the app don't have the access right to the image file that the real music data is placed. So please choose the cue file and the image file together.